Monday, April 20, 2009

Tilton Outlets

This past weekend I headed up to the Tilton, NH Tanger Outlets. I am a huge fan of the Tilton Outlets.. you can always find a bargain PLUS no sales tax! And the stores don't seem as messy and crazy as some of the other outlets I've been to.

And we definitely did find some great deals! Banana Republic was having a 40% off the ENTIRE store! Including all the sale items! I was able to find a sweater for $4.99, dress for $14.99, and pants for $5.99! This morning when I was taking the price tag off the pants I noticed the original price... $89!!!!!! Can't get a much better deal then that!

We also hit up the Coach Store, which of course was having a sale... all the bags in the sales section were 50% off the sales price! I obviously could not resist, and splurge on a new bag... I felt like a kid in the candy store!!! The original price of the bag I finally decided on was over $400 and I go the bag for $139! What a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment