Friday, July 31, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
1. Preheat oven to 350º and prepare muffin pans.
2. Combine margarita mix, tequila, and Grand Marnier in a large glass and stir well.
3. In large bowl, combine cake mix, egg whites, lime zest, vegetable oil, and margarita mixture from step one. Stir ingredients together, then beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for approximately 2-3 minutes.
4. Spoon the batter into prepared muffin pans. Fill each cup/liner about 2/3 full.
5. Bake at recommended temperature on cake mix box (usually 325º – 350º) for 20 – 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
Icing:6. In a large bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, lime juice, margarita mix, and lime zest. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
7. Add powdered sugar, one cup at a time, and continue beating until smooth. If icing is too thin, add more powdered sugar, a couple tablespoons at a time.
8. Spread icing generously on each cooled cupcake* or use a pastry bag to frost. Sprinkle cane sugar around the edges of the cupcake for a “salt rimmed” look and garnish with lime wheels & wedges.
*Make sure to remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely before frosting.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Monday, July 27, 2009
Friday, July 24, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Friday, July 17, 2009
location for a wedding or social event! They have the ability to hold events both inside the house as well as on the lawn in front.
For someone that is looking for a venue that is a little more original, this would be a perfect place! Loved it!
Happy Friday!! We made it! 8-)
Thursday, July 16, 2009
After signing up, Urban Daddy promises to send you invites to great parties, exclusive give-aways, and private sales. Why wouldn't you sign up??
I'm already going to a cocktail party at Kingfish Hall after work for free drinks and samplings from their new menu! So recession-ista! ;)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The picture is not the clearest, as I used my cell phone to take a picture... but if you can't see, it says: "small card, big thanks". I printed the saying on the front of the note card and the bottom right of the envelope. The other 2 sayings I stamped were: "Hello Sunshine and P.S.". I have put them together in small packs with ribbon... I think they will make a great little gift!