Friday, January 30, 2009

All about me

Hi all!! Welcome to my blog! I have been thinking about starting my own blog for a while now and thought I would just go for it! To get started here are 10 random facts about me!
#1 I grew up in a small town in Southern New Hampshire, after graduating from college in MA I moved to Boston and have been living here for almost 4 years!
#2 I am obsessed with shoes and bags and probably have more then any normail person would know what to do with
#3 My favorite drink is a tanqueray & tonic with a lime
#4 I think Rachel Zoe is so cool, no matter what the media says about her!
#5 Fall is my favorite season
#6 My dream is to meet Martha Stewart
#7 "Pasta, spaghetti, and noodles" were my favorite foods when I was in preschool
#8 I can't go a day without drinking coffee, I admit I am addicted to Starbucks sugar free lattes
#9 I love dressing up
#10 I love my friends and family more then anything in the world
More to come! Thanks for visiting my blog xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment