Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Gotta have this book...


So I recently came across this book called: City Chic which I totally NEED. The book is a couple years old, so I'm not sure WHY I didn't find it sooner. Here is the description:

From decorating tips on how to make a tiny apartment your palace and the best places to find thrift store scores to the lowdown on how to make your dollar stretch in a grocery store, City Chic is a book you will want to keep within arms reach. Take advantage of sample budgets, an Urban Girl’s Wine Guide, Staple Meal Recipes, and a list of style signatures every girl should have, along with hundreds of other tips in City Chic. Learn simple steps on how to curb impulse spending and buy budget friendly furniture, food, and more. With priceless bites of money saving information, City Chic will painlessly guide you toward a lifestyle of budgeted luxury.

HELLO this book is totally up my alley and I HAVE to get it! Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment